Sunday, September 12, 2010

Womens Brimmed Hat- The Kayla

I hope to have sizing for girls and babies soon but for now Ive got womens sizing only in brimmed hats! My little sister inspired me for this hat thus the name <3. I made the first one for her birthday this year and fell in love with them!

Price is 15.00 without a flower or bow and 18.00 with a flower or bow. I can do any color and we can figure out a color for the flower if you'd like one. I'll be posting pictures of my in stock yarn soon, but if you have a color in mind let me know I can probably find it!



2 comments:

  1. Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete